Partners in your Financial Future
At Pendleton Financial, we work alongside small business owners and professionals to help them realize their goals and objectives by identifying what is most important to them. We then build a holistic, comprehensive financial plan to guide as a blueprint in obtaining your goals. As your circumstances change, we will make the necessary adjustments to your plan to ensure success. You will have a very clear picture of what is necessary to achieve your financial goals.
- Every good strategy begins with a structed plan. Our planning process with guide you through the following six steps:
- Establishing and defining the relationship
- Gathering data, including goalsAnalyzing and evaluating current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing recommendationsMonitoring success
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPALS
- We always adopt an ethical and honest approach – We are driven to build an ethical business. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by understanding them and doing what is in their best interest. Our financial advice is provided by qualified and experienced Certified Financial Planners who will always put you first
- Creativity – We adopt a creative approach to ensure clients achieve their financial goals. We develop detailed financial analysis, showing current financial position along with what it takes to reach your desired outcome. We statistically test the plan to determine whether there is a reasonable probability of achieving your goals.
Helping families and businesses achieve their financial goals by taking a holistic, planning approach to introduce well researched planning strategies that complement your financial objectives.
Help enable our clients to realize their dreams and have the financial means to pursue them.
Should You Invest in Exchange Traded Funds?
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.