Partners in your Financial Future
At Pendleton Financial, we work alongside small business owners and professionals to help them realize their goals and objectives by identifying what is most important to them. We then build a holistic, comprehensive financial plan to guide as a blueprint in obtaining your goals. As your circumstances change, we will make the necessary adjustments to your plan to ensure success. You will have a very clear picture of what is necessary to achieve your financial goals.
- Every good strategy begins with a structed plan. Our planning process with guide you through the following six steps:
- Establishing and defining the relationship
- Gathering data, including goalsAnalyzing and evaluating current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing recommendationsMonitoring success
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPALS
- We always adopt an ethical and honest approach – We are driven to build an ethical business. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by understanding them and doing what is in their best interest. Our financial advice is provided by qualified and experienced Certified Financial Planners who will always put you first
- Creativity – We adopt a creative approach to ensure clients achieve their financial goals. We develop detailed financial analysis, showing current financial position along with what it takes to reach your desired outcome. We statistically test the plan to determine whether there is a reasonable probability of achieving your goals.
Helping families and businesses achieve their financial goals by taking a holistic, planning approach to introduce well researched planning strategies that complement your financial objectives.
Help enable our clients to realize their dreams and have the financial means to pursue them.
All Muni Bonds Are Not Created Equal
Gaining a better understanding of municipal bonds makes more sense than ever.
Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Global and International Funds
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
If you are concerned about inflation and expect short-term interest rates may increase, TIPS could be worth considering.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.