Partners in your Financial Future
At Pendleton Financial, we work alongside small business owners and professionals to help them realize their goals and objectives by identifying what is most important to them. We then build a holistic, comprehensive financial plan to guide as a blueprint in obtaining your goals. As your circumstances change, we will make the necessary adjustments to your plan to ensure success. You will have a very clear picture of what is necessary to achieve your financial goals.
- Every good strategy begins with a structed plan. Our planning process with guide you through the following six steps:
- Establishing and defining the relationship
- Gathering data, including goalsAnalyzing and evaluating current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing recommendationsMonitoring success
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPALS
- We always adopt an ethical and honest approach – We are driven to build an ethical business. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by understanding them and doing what is in their best interest. Our financial advice is provided by qualified and experienced Certified Financial Planners who will always put you first
- Creativity – We adopt a creative approach to ensure clients achieve their financial goals. We develop detailed financial analysis, showing current financial position along with what it takes to reach your desired outcome. We statistically test the plan to determine whether there is a reasonable probability of achieving your goals.
Helping families and businesses achieve their financial goals by taking a holistic, planning approach to introduce well researched planning strategies that complement your financial objectives.
Help enable our clients to realize their dreams and have the financial means to pursue them.
Rightsizing for Retirement
What does your home really cost?
Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
You taught them how to read and how to ride a bike, but have you taught your children how to manage money?
The Cost of Procrastination
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Roth IRAs are tax advantaged in a different way from traditional IRAs.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.