Partners in your Financial Future
At Pendleton Financial, we work alongside small business owners and professionals to help them realize their goals and objectives by identifying what is most important to them. We then build a holistic, comprehensive financial plan to guide as a blueprint in obtaining your goals. As your circumstances change, we will make the necessary adjustments to your plan to ensure success. You will have a very clear picture of what is necessary to achieve your financial goals.
- Every good strategy begins with a structed plan. Our planning process with guide you through the following six steps:
- Establishing and defining the relationship
- Gathering data, including goalsAnalyzing and evaluating current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing recommendationsMonitoring success
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPALS
- We always adopt an ethical and honest approach – We are driven to build an ethical business. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by understanding them and doing what is in their best interest. Our financial advice is provided by qualified and experienced Certified Financial Planners who will always put you first
- Creativity – We adopt a creative approach to ensure clients achieve their financial goals. We develop detailed financial analysis, showing current financial position along with what it takes to reach your desired outcome. We statistically test the plan to determine whether there is a reasonable probability of achieving your goals.
Helping families and businesses achieve their financial goals by taking a holistic, planning approach to introduce well researched planning strategies that complement your financial objectives.
Help enable our clients to realize their dreams and have the financial means to pursue them.
Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
How long does a $20 bill last?
Is Term Life Insurance for You?
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
Keep Your Umbrella Handy
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
How long does a $20 bill last?
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
The Economic Report of the President can help identify the forces driving — or dragging — the economy.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.