Recent weeks have seen some extraordinary moves in the financial markets, as the world reacts to the spread of COVID-19. Please know that we are closely monitoring current news and economic reports, and we are committed to supporting you through this season. Feel free to contact us any time, for any reason. We are here to help.
At Pendleton Financial, your goals and objectives come first. We work alongside business owners, professionals and families to help realize their goals and objectives by identifying what is most important to you. We then build a holistic, comprehensive financial plan to guide as a blueprint in obtaining your goals. Consistent monitoring allows us to make changes to your plan to ensure success. Through our process, you will have a very clear picture of what is necessary to achieve your financial goals.
Every good strategy begins with a structured plan. We use the proven CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ process as outlined below. This process guides us in building and monitoring your plan:
1. Understanding our Client’s Personal and Financial Circumstances
2. Identifying and Selecting Goals
3. Analyzing our Client’s Current Course of Action and Potential Alternative Course(s) of Action
4. Developing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
5. Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
6. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
7. Monitoring Progress and Updating
Embrace Faith and Family
Offer Proactive Ideas
Strive for Efficiency
Helping families and businesses achieve their financial goals by taking a holistic, planning approach to introduce well researched planning strategies that complement your financial objectives.
Help enable our clients to realize their dreams and have the financial means to pursue them.